So I haven't done this in like a week. it's weird cuz I feel like I forgot how to type a blog. Anyways, I am currently watching Master Chief! It is such a good show! Basically it is about a bunch of home cooks who want to be famous. They cook for 3 judges and have alot of challenges that they go through before they are named "Master Chief." Either way it's good T.V.
In other news, my computer got a virus yesterday when I was at work. Well, that makes it sound like I got it because of work, this is not true. I had the virus before. My computer had been running slowly for a few days before yesterday so there ya go!
Um let's see....I went to visit my friend Tim and Kara in Cincinnati this past weekend. It was alot of fun! We went to the aquarium and just hung out....it was fun! I mean a picture means a thousand words....I got pics up on Facebook! :) I mean that's all there is to it.
I don't feel like typing tonight. my thumb hurts a whole lot and i don't know why.
If you have time to kill, you should look up the song "Always" by switchfoot. it's real good! I love it...it's my new favorite. I feel like I am all over the place right now, but I mean there is just so many thoughts since I haven't written in like a week!
I miss my sister (Erika) a whole lot. she's cool! I think i'm going to call her tomorrow! so get ready if you are reading this! ;) Also, I miss my friends from LU a whole bunch. I thought alot about my prayer group over the last week or so. They are awesome. I miss all of them! My heart will always be with them that's for sure. They like my LJ group are always on my mind and in my heart. It's like loving someone and never letting them go. My friends at CU are like that too. I love them all. I feel a lot of love for alot of people as of this moment. My heart is obviously bursting at the seams! anwyays, I think that that is all for now! :)
Three things:
ReplyDelete1. I love you. And reading these.
2. Master Chef is a wonderful show!
3. I am so excited to see you SOON!
:)