Is it bad that when I sign in to write my blog for the day, that I get the password wrong? Let's be honest I have like 4 different passwords that I use for everything and this would mean that it wouldn't be that difficult for me to get a password right; On the contrary my friends, I almost always have to type my password more than once. However, in my defense, I do use very long passwords, so they aren't hard to mess up the spelling.
Anyways, today....hmmm....today has been a bit of a blur! We are having an open house tomorrow so we cleaned this morning. My sister in law and myself were on cleaning the bathroom duty and dusting. I got my bathroom and dusting the downstairs! Not to bad. Not to bad at all. I had to go to the store today, so I went and did that....and this brought out how much I missed Lecrae! (sp?)
I started listening to Lecrae over this past year, but I always used Youtube to listen to his songs when I studied, but I never bought the songs, but my sister in law (which will now be known as my sister from this point onwards) has Lecrae on her computer. So I took some songs off her computer and listened to my little heart was almost content.
It's about a 15-20 min drive to the store from my house, and I listened to the one song "Rebel" over and over again on the way there and back. Well, that's not entirely true. I listened to one other song, but this isn't too important. Anyways, if you don't know the song, you are missing out. It's soooo good! I love it. The one other song by Lecrae that I love is called "Background," I will be buying that tonight.
OH MY GOSH! I'm reading two books. I think I mentioned that before, or maybe I was just telling a few of my friends. Either way one of them is "The unlikely disciple" and it's soooo good. I can't put it down. As my friend so eloquently put it reading for him is a "love hate relationship"-- I feel the same way, but this book is soo good. I can't wait to see how the book ends. It's interesting because I have only been at LU for 2 years now and I have a semester left and so much has changed since the guy who is writing the book went there. It's cool to see the differences and view the "Liberty bubble" in a different light. Makes for a good read. Anyways, I would recommend it.
No comments:
Post a Comment