"I will heal their apostasy; I will love them freely, for my anger has turned from them." Hosea 14:4

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

p90x

p90x. OH.MY.GOSH. This is day three of the program. it is one of the most difficult thing in the world. During the workout, I feel like I might die. Then I get done and it's like wow, well that wasn't too bad...then the day goes on...and by that I mean 5 mins later, i'm sore. We (my mom and I) started on Sunday and from that workout, I am still sore. Either way, we are going to keep going....ugh. it's going to be hard, but we will get it done. I am excited to get into shape more than I am today.

So today was the 2nd day since I have been home that it has been nice enough to lay out. Because of this wonderful fact, Katie, Christie, and myself all went to the beach. This sounds super nice and like there is going to be alot of sun and everything. However, the wind was whipping around so hard that the sand was hurling at us so hard that it hurt. NO fun! We decided to leave, epic fail of the first day of laying out! that's alright....there is always the rest of the summer! haha Anyways, I'm not sure where I was going with the blog after that.......

Um let's see here.....My dad has an aquarium and he loves that thing. He built it himself (pretty cool), and so he tries to get cool things for it and stuff. Anyways, he wanted to see things up close and decided to buy this mini microscopic for it. anyways, it came in the mail today and when my dad got home he opens it. first off the instructions are ALL in chinese (not a good sign), and then he looks at it. there are no words. when you put it a little ways away from something you want to see closer, it doesn't do anything. In fact, it makes it smaller and upside down. So finally after some time, we decide that it's dumb. But wait, after more time, we find that it works only if you hold it a certain distance from the object. With that being said, basically, it's good for nothing cuz he won't be able to see anything better in the aquarium. hahaha......good news, it was only 7 dollars. Moral of the story : you get what you pay for.

that's all for now! :)

1 comment: