"I will heal their apostasy; I will love them freely, for my anger has turned from them." Hosea 14:4

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"The Journey Never ends..."

So today, I haven't done much of anything. Well that's not entirely true. I talked to my mom a lot this morning. It was good as it usually is. (I wish I had some funny story, but alas I do not)....anyways, got ready to go because like yesterday I had to go to walmart, although, today I was a bit smarter. I decided to go to a different walmart to avoid the construction issue. AND of course, if I am out, I'm going to get Starbucks...which I did. :) White Chocolate Mocha. SOOO good!

We are trying to sell our house and have a showing tomorrow, so I had to clean my room. It didn't take too long, but then I decided that this summer I'm going to go through and organize all my prayer journal entires. It did not take me too long at all to do this. Out of all the ones that I have in writing (which most of them are) I have them dated all the way back to 2001. Such a long time ago. They are really funny actually because they aren't really prayers. They are more me telling God what is going on in my life, like he needs me to tell him! haha I just think it's soo funny that I felt like God had no idea what was going on in my life. Several of the ones that I wrote, when I was younger, started with, "hey what's up? N.M.H" -- this makes me laugh just thinking about what God must have thought when he heard me as I wrote. Another one talked about this boy that liked me and friends that I fought with. People I had prayed for that I can't even put a face to the name anymore. Hahah

Then as I got to the journals that were the most current from my college years, I can see how things have changed so much. I saw my transfer from Cornerstone University to Liberty University. Kinda cool....God has taught me a lot over the past few years. It has been a journey that's for sure.

Other than doing these things, I have not been doing much with my life. I have been keeping in touch with good friends through facebook and skype. My best friend from IN, Katie, comes home today, and I get to see her tonight and meet her new boyfriend! :) I am sooooo exciteddd to see her! Andddd not only that but then later tonight i'm skyping with one of my friends from school, Erin! She is a great friend too! I cannot wait to see both of them tonight! i'm so exciteddd! I miss my best friend from school, Kara. yes, she has the same name as I do...I'm not referring to myself in third person!

I really need to start working. I am hoping to be working at my church this summer, but that is still up in the air. I am waiting to hear back from that, and I might be babysitting. If I could do both, that would be great! :) anyways, I think that that is all for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment